Peoples Savings and Loan Company Privacy and Security
When you trust us with your banking details and sensitive information, you can count on us to do our part to help protect you and your accounts from Fraudsters. We use some of the latest encryption technology, alerts on your accounts, and we offer multiple layers of fraud protection.
Peoples Savings and Loan respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it. We are providing the following information if you wish to find out more about our privacy and security practices.
Peoples Savings and Loan Company Website Privacy Practices
Peoples Savings and Loan Company is committed to maintaining robust privacy protections for its users. Our Website Privacy Practices are designed to help you understand how we collect, use and safeguard the information you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions when using our website.
For purposes of this Agreement, “Site” refers to Peoples Savings and Loan Company’s website, which can be accessed at https://www.psalc.com
“Service” refers to Peoples Savings and Loan Company’s services accessed via the Site. Users can browse our services, send us form messages, send us secure documents or secure emails, go to online banking, and find links and information that may direct them to other sites.
The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Peoples Savings and Loan Company.
“You” refers to you, as a user of our Site or our Service.
By accessing our Site or our Service, you accept our Website Privacy Practices and if you submit a message/form/ or other data to us you consent to allow us to use this information to communicate with you.
I. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We suggest you do not include any personal/private information on website forms unless you are using our “Secure Email Service” or “Secure File Services” found on the bottom right of the Contact Us page.
- Embedded content from other websites
- This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information. Information collected via Technology:
- Forms on our site: To send us a form message on our website you do not need to submit any Personal Information. We do require that you give us your email address, name, and phone number so that we may communicate with you.
- Secure email services: the following information may be gathered:
- Zix automatically receives certain information about your device and how your device interacts with our Site. Examples of such information include your device’s IP address and other device identifiers, device type, browser type (such as Edge, Chrome®, Firefox®, and Safari®), browser language, operating system, error reports, performance data, and time spent on the Site.
- If you use the Google/Microsoft login feature: In connection with certain services that it provides, Zix uses Google/Microsoft API Services as part of an authentication and authorization framework to request access to Google/Microsoft user data. The Google/Microsoft user data we request through the Google/Microsoft API Services includes email addresses and basic profile information, and Zix uses such Google user data to verify user email addresses and manage the provisioning of administrator status on its domains. Any Google/Microsoft user data Zix collects through Google/Microsoft API Services is only used for such purposes and deleted after such use.
- Secure File Services / employment and other documents: the following information may be gathered:
- We may collect Contact information (such as name email address, telephone number, postal or other physical address) for you.
- We may also collect, based on what you are using this service for, certain information about your device and how your device interacts with our Site. Examples of such information include your device’s IP address and other device identifiers, device type, browser type (such as Edge, Chrome®, Firefox®, and Safari®), browser language, operating system, error reports, performance data, and picture equivalent of a signature, and, if filling out a job application, we may receive job application data.
- ReCaptcha by Google for reduction of spam email.
- Preferences and session information if using our secure file service through Zix.
- Preferences and session information if using our secure document service through ShareFile.
Peoples Savings and Loan Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser.
- Children’s Under the Age of 13 Privacy
The Peoples Savings and Loan Company’s website and our services are not directed to anyone under the age of 13. Our website does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have gathered personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without the consent of a parent or guardian, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe we have collected such information, please contact us at email@example.com or stop in at Peoples Savings and Loan Company, 300 S Walnut St, Bucyrus OH, 44820
- Please note that providing personal information to us is voluntary on your part. If you choose not to provide us certain information, we may not be able to offer you certain products and services, and you may not be able to access or use certain features.
II. HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
- Personal Information:
Except as otherwise stated in our Online Privacy Practices, we do not sell, trade, rent or otherwise share for marketing purposes your Personal Information with third parties. We do share Personal Information with vendors who are performing services for Peoples Savings and Loan Company, such as the servers for our email communications who are provided access to user’s email address for purposes of sending emails from us. Those vendors use your Personal Information only at our direction and in accordance with our Website Privacy Practices.
In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we use Personal information to contact users in response to questions and solicit feedback from users.
We may share Personal Information with outside parties if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable legal process or enforceable governmental request; to enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations; address fraud, security or technical concerns; or to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- Non-Personal Information
In general, we may use Non-Personal Information to help us improve the Service and customize the user experience.
III. Employment Applications
If you use the Site to apply to work with us (for example via https://www.psalc.com/jobs-at-psalc) we will use the information you supply to process your application. Peoples Savings and Loan Company is headquartered in Bucyrus, OH, USA and employee and recruitment data is held there. Once a person has taken up employment with us, we will compile a file relating to their employment.
IV. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including deleting your email off the server, encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your form information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using the email forms on our website, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks. Wherever we collect sensitive information (job information, secure files, etc.), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
V. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- Changes to our website privacy practices:
Peoples Savings and Loan Company reserves the right to change this Website Privacy Practice and our Terms of Service at any time. Non-material changes or clarifications will take effect immediately. We encourage you to periodically check our website and this Online Privacy Practice for updates.
VII. Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page (online banking). You may also send us an email at through our “contact us” page on the Website to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Our Contact Information:
Peoples Savings and Loan Company
300 S Walnut St
Bucyrus, OH 44820
Phone: 419 562 6896
Online contact us form can be found here https://www.psalc.com/contact-us
Last Updated: This Online Privacy Practice was last updated on 12/15/2021